Things to do in Palmdale, CA
Element Palmdale's location sets you in great proximity to the area's attractions. Less than a mile away you'll find a wide variety of shopping, dining, and many more things to do. If you're traveling on business, you won't have to travel far to several of Palmdale's corporate and government offices.
Read more on our favorite things to do in Palmdale, CA below.
- Angeles National Forest: Make a day trip to the national forest and recharge in the stunning natural beauty of southern California.
- Antelope Valley Fairgrounds: Enjoy a wide variety of events held throughout the year at the fairgrounds.
- AERO Institute: This institution is dedicated to creating an aerospace workforce focused on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics research.
- Antelope Valley Mall: Take a quick walk over to the mall, featuring 135 unique vendors to shop from.
- Blackbird Airpark Museum: See some of the nation’s best military aircraft on the weekends, located at Edwards Airforce Base.
- Government offices: Government employees will appreciate a quick ride to many of the area's government offices.
- Lockheed Martin: If traveling for business, enjoy a quick four-minute commute to Lockheed Martin.
- Mulligan Family Fun Center: Take the family to this unique amusement center, complete with go-karts, rock climbing, laser tag, and more.
- Northrop Grumman: The leading global security company renowned for its undersea and outer space technology is located just 15 minutes away.
- Tournaments: Enjoy close proximity to the best of Palmdale softball tournaments during your stay.